View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikhail Victor
Soldier

Number of posts : 105

Character Sheet
Name: Mikhail Victor
Weapons: M4A1, SIG Pro SP2009, Mk3A2 High Explosive Grenades, Combat Knife
Items: Wireless Tactical Radio, 5.56 mm NATO Magazines, 9x19mm Parabellum Magazines

PostSubject: Metal Slug   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 am

I don't know if any of you guys have ever played the series so here. Metal Slug is a side scrolling shooter made by SNK Playmore often seen as a Contra clone but it's been proven to be not. It's very simple you run and shoot lol you get large amount of weapons and vehicles etc. The story is that your a member of Regular Army trying to stop the evil General Donald Morden and his army simple enough right well pick a game there are over 8 Metal Slugs or you could buy Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii or PS2. It's awesome funny and you can do tons of crazy things like turn into a zombie, oh and if your wondering a Metal Slug is tank what did you think it was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Survivor

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Metal Slug   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 am

Woo Metal Slug is a fucking awesome game series. I have metal slug 3 on the Xbox 360. IT IS AMAZING. I urge all of you who own an xbox to buy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabbawoky
Survivor

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Metal Slug   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Ahhhhhh... that game was too Cool for School (TM)

You could drive a tank, with the machine gun attached to its axle; and so you have to manuever back and forward to aim it, heh. It flashed red when it was about to blow up, if I remember correctly. And could only sustain three hits. I think?

The Metal Slug series for PS2 was one of the best purchases I have ever made. It was like, five smackaroos. Though it did make my PS2 go CRAZYHOT...

For that matter, any game which requires you to go into a Zen like No-Mind consciousness in order to complete it is my very super special comrade for eternity. Oldschool Retro Mention to Gradius V, R-Type Delta and that 1945 WWII arcade game for the PS2.

Oh, and Contra - the game which is as Gods amongst mortals.

*Takes a bow, and offers a burning, severed limb in sacrifice*

*Adds Metal Slug to underground pantheon of seisure inducing retrogames*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Metal Slug   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm

WHOO! METAL SLUG!!! I always played that game in Mexico. There was a machine that if you hit the coin slot it would count as a credit. There are also arcades there if you go to one of the smaller cities. I usually go to a small town where my mother lived and it's the best. A 5lb bag of candy is not uncommon to buy. But i digress.

WHOO! METAL SLUG!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Slug   

Back to top Go down

Metal Slug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1