Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm

http://ava.ijji.com/

It's awesome. Significantly moreso than CA due to the lack of hackers and general... Awesomeness.

I usually play Point Man with my AKS-74U or my SG552 RIS.

Try it if you can. you shan't be disappointed.

My ingame name: Kharbyne

MY Second ingame name (I use this one more nowadays): Wesker

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I'll be posting Frag Vids of my favorite weapons.

First of which being the Kriss Super V. Not yet added to the EN version, but I'm eagerly anticipating the day it is!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 pm

SG552. I own it! Yup, it's really that good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Sako Rk.95: Yes, I have this too. I'm a weapon-horder, what can I say?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am

This one's sorta too skippy for me, but I thought I should let you all know.. VSS Vintorez is in this game!

I'm actually surprised that I don't own it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0

Number of posts : 1107

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 am

AVA has way too controllable recoil, unlike Combat Arms. It's like COD5, a FPS for people who can't play FPS. I'd prefer to play CA or a Battlefield game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 am

Synyster Gates wrote:
AVA has way too controllable recoil, unlike Combat Arms. It's like COD5, a FPS for people who can't play FPS. I'd prefer to play CA or a Battlefield game.

"Too controllable recoil".... Is that the only factor influencing your decision? o_O

The recoil is called "Stability" in this game, and if you've ever fired a FAMAS in AVA, you'll quickly understand that the above statement is a lie.

FPS for people who can't play FPS? Meh. CA is the go-to for persons new to the FPS genre, and it needs to stay that way. AVA is far superior in every element, and is the logical advancement path for people who want to hone their FPS skills.

I think you're just disgruntled because your computer can't handle Ijji games, Syn. Or at least that's what you told me last time we spoke about this.

I'm not going to argue about Battlefield games, because they're good. Really good. But CA is a hacker-ridden wasteland with the occasional halfway decent legitimate player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Number of posts : 477

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 am

Downloading it now I hope your right. I don't know what CA is and i'm not that big a fan of Battlefield I prefer games to add something new which it didn't. And anyway from the one time I did play it round a friends house Battlefield was strewn with hackers. Anyway i'll probs fail at this as downloading on laptop and can't find mouse right now so here...shit just remembered my keys always jam on laptop...i'm fucked but meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 am

Calum: Warhero30 wrote:
Downloading it now I hope your right. I don't know what CA is and i'm not that big a fan of Battlefield I prefer games to add something new which it didn't. And anyway from the one time I did play it round a friends house Battlefield was strewn with hackers. Anyway i'll probs fail at this as downloading on laptop and can't find mouse right now so here...shit just remembered my keys always jam on laptop...i'm fucked but meh.

What's your Ingame name gonna be? You should play with me! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 am

Warhero30 but its fucked up. Downloaded installed setup but the game doesn't start it just brings up the ijji reactor again. I'll try again soon. If I sign up to anything I use Warhero30 its kinda become my calling card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

Quote :
You should play with me! :3

I'll take 20! but really this game seems kinda good i'll TRY to play it! Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Right now it just won't load and any attempts to load it either freeze it or my entire computer. I will try more but I think I may be needing some help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0

Number of posts : 1107

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:

"Too controllable recoil".... Is that the only factor influencing your decision? o_O

Yes, yes it is indeed the only factor influencing me. This obviously doesn't apply to you, since you also played CA, but I'm tired of COD nubs who think they can play FPS because they can point and click. FPS is supposed to take strategy into account, and you shouldn't be able to run and gun, spray and pray, and expect to win. For this reason, I don't really appreciate COD and AVA. And the lack of strategy required to play those games will always be the only factor for why I don't play them.

Oh, and you also rank way too fast in both COD and AVA. I have 1000 hours in CA and I'm only 1LT2. I love longevity. COD is alot faster ranking than AVA, but AVA also suffers from fast ranking. A mere 8 (?) months and we already have multiple corporals. In CA we don't even have a max rank person yet, and everyone from 2nd place down is corporal and below after 2 years.

I have indeed played AVA before. I have no trouble with it on my computer. After all, I couldn't be so judgemental about it if I had never played it. And the opportunity to play a FPS with you once again does tickle my intrigue, but nevertheless, I have spent so much time and money on CA that if I actually take a break from RS to play a FPS, it'll be CA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellBlaze
Experienced Scientist

Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Great game, but I am looking forward to Genesis AD on ijji.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Calum: Warhero30 wrote:
Right now it just won't load and any attempts to load it either freeze it or my entire computer. I will try more but I think I may be needing some help.

Let it run for a little while. It freezes up for a bit, then starts responding again after it loads for me.

It does take a while depending on your computer, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Thats the problem leaving it for a bit is what causes everything to come tumbling down. Tomorrow i'll imerse it in liquid nitrogen and make a blood sacrifice to the lords of hell. That might make it work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellBlaze
Experienced Scientist

Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm

It worked for me. Usually you have to sacrifice a virgin every couple weeks or they will get bored and pissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uvana
Experienced Scientist

Number of posts : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Sounds like Steam for me. When I'm playing say, L4D. It'll start to load up the level, then the game will freeze. I have to leave it for a minute or so, then it'll resume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 am

HellBlaze wrote:
It worked for me. Usually you have to sacrifice a virgin every couple weeks or they will get bored and pissed.

I have a sacrifice every week i'm just going out now to catch an extra 2 though to make them extra happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthewkunx
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Anyone still play AVA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:21 am

I have several accounts, although my computer may/may not run it at any given moment. Username?

Also, who are you? Did you apply to Umbrella via DF, or how did you find this site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthewkunx
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I found it via the wonderful internet when I was looking for solutions to get my a.v.a back up LOL. What, am I not suppose to be here? lol

I have 2 accounts on A.V.A but currently I'm on Hrtbrk1 Brushing up on my skills for a bit. Wont go on my main till summer cause of school LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I think you're the first person to find this without being recommended or using Dead Frontier. I think you deserve a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Matthewkunx
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

OOOO Cookies Cheesy lol. Well this side does seem interesting...so I am sticking around lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 am

Not sure if everyone else will be OK with it, but you seem alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)   

Back to top Go down

Alliance of Valiant Arms (And general Ijji games)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next