Raveneye1991
Soldier

Number of posts : 208

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:10 pm

My sink broke Bad Eddie's monogamous relationship because it habitually stole cocaine and assorted megablocks for building the phattest pimpmobile to discombobulate the commonwealth. However, Nicaraguans and Furfags, under the orders of the transvestites from Sealand, fashioned several weapons for themselves in a final supper before drinking absinthe. The funny thing was that Furfags didn't consider my pet rhinoceros tits could suffocate if circumstances weren't ideal. Unfortunately, it wasn't in tune.

Meanwhile, Poland invaded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Number of posts : 477

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 am

My sink broke Bad Eddie's monogamous relationship because it habitually stole cocaine and assorted megablocks for building the phattest pimpmobile to discombobulate the commonwealth. However, Nicaraguans and Furfags, under the orders of the transvestites from Sealand, fashioned several weapons for themselves in a final supper before drinking absinthe. The funny thing was that Furfags didn't consider my pet rhinoceros tits could suffocate if circumstances weren't ideal. Unfortunately, it wasn't in tune.

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Soldier

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Number of posts : 3160

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles
Back to top Go down
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because

Raveneye1991
Soldier

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought

Havoc
Tragically Insane

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants

Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Soldier

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes

Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard

Number of posts : 2322

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished
Back to top Go down
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they
Back to top Go down
Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard

Number of posts : 2322

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pest02
Soldier

Number of posts : 2553

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces

King Doltan: Not playing Runescape since 2004
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces of
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Re: Jive   Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces of contaminated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jive   

Back to top Go down

Jive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Game Centre :: Games Room-
Jump to: