Briar
Soldier

Number of posts : 140

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Borderlands 2   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

I just had a tea party with a 13 year old girl, after setting up the tea party, inviting all the guests and capturing the guest of honor.

She then invited all of that person's gang. Pest and I had to hold them off while she tortured that guy to death.

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME.

"A slender woman knelt beside me. Usually a civilian comes up to me at a scene saying he’s a volunteer medic out of Blanco County and I say, “Thanks, move along.” But this slender woman, she had a voice from a dream in which babies come into the world riding great waves of warm water and the mothers weep with joy to hold their newly born.

“I’m a nurse,” she said.

This competent woman kneeling beside me and in my head she kept talking. In my head, I could hear her voice, like band-aids and brownies, saying, “You are not alone in this parched, cracked world into which you were so ruthlessly begotten.”"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Number of posts : 477

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 am

D: lucky sod. Doesn't come out till friday over here in the UK Sad got mine pre-ordered at local store though so going to pick it up first thing friday Cheesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar
Soldier

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Ugh.....terrible idea. I worked all day, went with Pest to the midnight release, playing it all night then had to work. I felt like BLeurGRAH all day.

Somewhat worth it.

"A slender woman knelt beside me. Usually a civilian comes up to me at a scene saying he’s a volunteer medic out of Blanco County and I say, “Thanks, move along.” But this slender woman, she had a voice from a dream in which babies come into the world riding great waves of warm water and the mothers weep with joy to hold their newly born.

“I’m a nurse,” she said.

This competent woman kneeling beside me and in my head she kept talking. In my head, I could hear her voice, like band-aids and brownies, saying, “You are not alone in this parched, cracked world into which you were so ruthlessly begotten.”"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 am

I have no job and my college is 7 and a half hours straight of accountancy every wednesday so i'll have my weekend fine. I'll go get it at opening time of my local store which is around 8:00am then play it until 6:00pm when I have to go to Friday Night Magic Cheesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar
Soldier

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 pm

That last sentence either makes me proud that you're a basketball player or sad that you're a magic player.

“I’m a nurse,” she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:36 am

I have no idea where basketball comes into that sentance. I know almost nothing of any sport. Sorry to make you sad Cheesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tool
Soldier

Number of posts : 146

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 am

I think Magic is the name of one of the bastketball teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar
Soldier

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 am

I was wrong, it's football and its on Sunday.

“I’m a nurse,” she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pest02
Soldier

Number of posts : 2553

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm

It's hard trying to play this game when there's this giddy schoolgirl voice shouting next to you "LOOK AT ALL THAT BLOOD! I DID THAT!"

King Doltan: Not playing Runescape since 2004
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tool
Soldier

Number of posts : 146

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 pm

My level 20 shotgun fires 4 shells for each pull of the trigger, each shell contains 18 pieces of Shot, which deal 178 damage each.

I gain +700% damage boost (1.75% x 400) no matter what, but I also lose accuracy by the same amount, hence the use of a Shotgun. A skill (Close Enough) Gives me a 50% chance to hit even if I miss and deal 50% of the damage my shot(s) would have done.

178 damage x 18 Shot Pieces = 3,204 Damage.

3,204 damage per shell x 4 shells=12,816 Damage per Trigger Pull

12,816 damage x 7 (Or 700% of 12,816 for the bonus)= 89,712 Damage before 50% reduction.

89,712 /2= 44,856 damage per trigger pull after 50% reduction.

Assuming I'm not stupid, if I hit on the first shot, I deal 89,712 damage assuming all of the shot hit. If I miss, I have a 50% chance to deal 44,856 damage anyway.

By level 32, my rape machine will be in full swing.

By level 50, I expect to be running the better half of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar
Soldier

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Pirate DLC is SOooooooooo slooooooow.......

“I’m a nurse,” she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warhero30
Veteran

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 am

Probably worth mentioning I finished the game a while ago, got to level 50, beat the bonus boss (the equivilent of Crawmerax for those who played Borderlands 1) and also have another couple of accounts which are a level 27 siren, 14 assassin and 7 commando. My main is also a 50 commando. Don't have the DLC yet since I haven't been paid for new job yet but when I do i'll just get the season pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1