HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc
Tragically Insane

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

That's right! If you are a GOOGLE CHROME USER I have an interesting script for you to witness.

Copy this code:

javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;te&&s.heightt&&s.width=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;eIf you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.

";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n

After you have copied it go to the homepage and press F12 then go to the farthest right tab. Console. and past the code into it. Press enter. Enjoy. Cheesy

Last edited by Havoc on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am

I'd like to see it work, but it has 13 errors according to console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havoc
Tragically Insane

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 am

I'm not sure why but it seems pasting it into the forum is messing up the code

The original code works fine when I use it, but if I copy and past it from here.. or even copy and paste it into the form and then copy it back, it no longer works.

Tool
Soldier

Number of posts : 146

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 am

I hate the Harlem Shake. D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 3007

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 pm

How about you fix it & paste it wherever to make sure it works, then copy the working version and use the "Code" button when you post it here? Cheesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havoc
Tragically Insane

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake   

Back to top Go down

Mad Science Forums Does The Harlem Shake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1