Trigger
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment

Number of posts : 32

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Professor_Rafos's Official Introduction   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 pm

A belated happy thankday to you too. I hope there was a spider in your potatoes <3

Professor_Rafos
Survivor

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Professor_Rafos's Official Introduction   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello Umbrella Corporations, my name is Professor Rafos, well.... Due to the unexpected events of the recent outbreak in our dearest city of Fairview, I believe the Surname is as dead as the city's occupants. I used to work in a small private-funded organization researching the effects of stem-cell remedies on the reanimation of comatose insects. I don't believe it's my research you want to hear much about, so i'll tell you some more about myself.

I am an African-American Fire Fighter in real life, i'm 18 years old and currently in the process of joining the US Airforce. I've been playing Dead Frontier for a very long time. Since the 2D days really. My current main character is StoryOfNoobman AKA "Leon". I've chosen a Rifle build for him and his level is capped at 29 at the moment. It would mean alot to me if I could join this prestigious organization roleplaying in the Resident Evil Universe as it is one of my favorite lores besides the Warhammer 40K universe! Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

*Yes, I have a mic and cam, and several other active people that would be psyched to join as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Professor_Rafos's Official Introduction   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:57 am

Hi, pleased to meet you. It's pretty bizarre to see a new face pop up here as I don't believe we really have any Dead Frontier presence at all at the present. We used to be quite a big name on Dead Frontier but any clan using the name Umbrella Corporation currently is probably a new clan taking up the torch; all the members here have moved on from that game.

But if that doesn't deter you please feel free to stick around. We're a friendly if inactive bunch and like you we all love Resident Evil and Warhammer 40k lore. Some of our members play Ark and another couple of us have been playing Old School Runescape if either of those are up your alley at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor_Rafos's Official Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Professor_Rafos's Official Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1