Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SettingSun
Scientist

Number of posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

Hmm.. good question dude.

I haven't a goddamned clue? I'll let ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 am

PvE Characters can continue to level up after Level 20, whilst PvP Characters start at Level 20, and still need to level up some more, but it takes about 20x longer.

PvE characters can have better gear than PvP Characters. PvP Characters can only use the basic 2-4 weapon and armor types.

And also

In GW, we have "runners". They are people who will take you in say, Yak's Bend, and instead of going through the process of quests, etc, they will run with you, protecting you, taking you all the way to Lion's Arch. Saves days of work.

Being a runner is difficult, but if you're good at it, you can make a LOT of money. It's also entertaining, though running the same 4-8 paths over and over can get repetitive and boring.

There are some guilds that are based around running people to and from places.

Also, the Titles are another thing to work towards. Especially the Explorer ones, as it's quite fun to try and explore the entire world (though it does get boring at times)

I could probably go on for hours about this >.<

Anyways, I seem to only play during the Weekends/Fridays now... I can never seem to match up my schedule with Ryan's otherwise.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Fri May 01, 2009 10:41 am

Yeah huh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I stopped being a minion master and I now use Blood/Curses. Its a good combo and does a lot more damage (I don't have to sit and wait for something to die). Currently level 10 though almost 11.

Also, I refuse to join the AFK guild because of two reasons:
1. I utterly hate the pink flying pig
2. The guild I am currently in is fun and enjoyable and has been a big help to me thus far.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 pm

*narrows eyes*

Do NOT deny the pink flying pig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sat May 02, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks Jarki, that was quite sufficient. *Gains +300 faith in GW*

Also, I'm letting my cousin play it on my computer today. With any luck, we might have another member.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Soldier

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

i gots me my new com so i think ima get it cuz my graphics card should be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon May 04, 2009 10:48 am

*uses Harden on Trig-Nig*
XD

Can has slex nao?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

D:

Well, as long as it's for the environment.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 am

How about entertainment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Reasons to has sex nao, in order of acceptability :

1. For the environment
2. For the hell of it
3. For the lulz
4. For Sparta
5. For entertainment
6. For the black people still mad about slavery
7. For the win
8. For the glory of satan
9. For candy
10. For Nicholas Cage
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

Reason 7 is FTW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I logged on today to find that I am no longer in AFK. Someone booted meeeeee. D':
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 am

Nope, the clan got shut down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

I have enough money to make a clan, but it won't have anything like a Guild Hall and shiz until much later.

I'll maek one if you guyys wissh
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 am

I has enough cash too I believe. Maybe tonight Jarki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 am

I made an assassin today with HAvoc, and I must say that they're really quite fun. =D

But, uh... What's a good secondary profession for Assassins in the Factions campaign? Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Monk.

The regeneration spells will be needed. But use mostly all Assassin moves...

Maybe Warrior, for their health buffs.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Nice combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm

After additional research, and the asking of many people, my decision has been narrowed down to Elementalist or Mesmer. =\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 14, 2009 2:26 am

Me and Havoc are now A/Me10. I must say that Factions is more fun than Prophecies, and Assassins are a thousand times more fun than warriors.

Guild Wars is my favorite MMO, once again.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 14, 2009 7:45 am

I am going to stop playing Guild Wars I think.

Last edited by SettingSun on Fri May 15, 2009 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 14, 2009 10:14 am

I don't really see how an Elementalist can benefit the Assassin...

But hell, Mesmer benefits EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 am

hellzyeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Thu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm

I considered the elementalist because there's a skill (Forgot the name) that makes it to where you can keep up shadow form pretty much forever. Then again, Mesmer has a very similar skill, and energy tap to boot. =P

At Sun = Why? D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next