Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 am

'Bout furkin' time.

XD

And also, if you are an Elementalist, this is no problem. Or a Ranger. Just put on Troll Unguent, and it will regenerate your health; while for Elementalists, you can use Aura of Restoration, and they also have AoE skills. Warriors can take a lot of damage. Assassins do a high amount of damage extremely fast, so they can usually take down groups. Monks can heal themselves. Necromancers can become good, but it takes longer, and a great amount of skill. Mesmer's are damn cool, but I haven't played them enough to know how they work.

My favorite professions are Rangers and Elementalists, and Assassin's (but I can't use them, as I don't have Factions) btw. Tongue

I'm actually in a clan with one of Jack's friends, The Sminklemeyer. The name is: Amish Futon Killers [AFK]

BTC is a good name. I like it.

Also, about the dyes. If you find any Black Dye? Keep it. It is very, very, very rare. Prices for other dyes are low, while Black Dyes are very high. Dyes are almost like a market. They have vendors that sell them, price based on rarity and availability. Buy dyes when there are a lot of them... sell them when there are none.

Once I start playing again full-time, I'll add you to my friend's list.

Ms Jarki is my new character's name. Elementalist/(Still Thinking). Level... I can't remember. Low, and new. Fire Magic.

I'll also probably be making a character named Logical Insanity. A ranger.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 am

Meh.

Name is Sir Ryan of Cuddle (don't ask Sir Ryan was taken :\).

Warrior/something else I have no idea what yet! Cheesy
Level 4 and kinda lost Smiley I found like... 8 unidentified weapons and don't have the gold to buy identify kit. So meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Welp I've disbanded BTC.. For a new member making a guild is impossible.. perhaps I will try again at a later time (when I am a higher level).

I am currently level 7 and still in pre enjoying the calm life.. if anyone needs help getting armour or things just let me know and I can help you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Havoc.

I shall invite you and Ryan to [AFK] Amish Futon Killers, if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:38 am

Today I decided to give GW one last try before I threw it away, and I discovered something I had failed to notice the first time around.

If the download is interrupted due to a connection failure, the download will automatically resume as soon as the connection is restored, without having to start over.

Needless to say, this means that I'm a rather happy panda because I'll be able to install the game.

However, it'll take 15 hours, so I won't begin the download until Friday. Or maybe I'll just download it bit by bit over the next several days.

Wish me luck. Or don't. Either way, I'm elated because this means I won't have to suffer through another day of deluding myself into thinking that Maplestory is a fun game. =P

My cousin'll just have to play it by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 am

...Bahahaha

Trigger wrote:
Either way, I'm elated because this means I won't have to suffer through another day of deluding myself into thinking that Maplestory is a fun game.

Favorite part of your post. XD

Either way, I can't wait to see if you can or can't.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:43 am

Haha...
good to have more people in this! Cheesy

Jarki and I have been severely enjoying ourselves, killing tons of beasties (and being utterly owned by some... suicide runs moar Jarki?) I have come to the conclusion that this is my favorite game ever.

I will gank your Jarki from you lot for every available moment! Cheesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

SettingSun wrote:

I will gank your Jarki from you lot for every available moment! Cheesy

spelling fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SettingSun
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Meh.

imperiator wrote:

Person fail Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 pm

SettingSun wrote:
Meh.

imperiator wrote:

Person fail Smiley

attempt at being ass succesful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Success. Glorious success. I checked my internet usage today, only to discover that I have many more hours remaining for this month that I thought I did.

Therefore, I skipped off to download the game.

It works, too. =P

I'm a warrior. My name is Richard Valtarien.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Grinsom vale is my guy. Ranger level 3 and half. I am thinking of either going for elemental or warrior as my second. Any one have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Warrior has some nice skills that complement the Ranger's arsenal quite nicely.

Add Ms Jarki, for those of you that play.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm

What about elemental, would not the long range of elements complement the ranger, the only problem i see is the manna sucking coming from the elemental plus ranger.

I like the heroes or villains game they make better, its got more choices, plus every one is on the map at once, i have a trail martial artist on the heroes side *Chuck orris round house kick*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

I am currently a level 5 Warrior/Monk.

*Is very glad he listened to Jarki and got Guild Wars*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am

Elementalist may have ranged spells, but as you said, it requires a lot of energy. As an Elementalist myself, I run out of energy a lot.

Warriors have some skills that increase attack rate which is good, healing with no energy cost, increase in defense...

They have a very good skill set to go along with Rangers.

Though honestly, as a Ranger, I barely use any skill outside of their skillset.

Oh, and Heroes vs. Villains... I hated that game so much. Was so boring...

Lineage II on the other hand was really good of what I played, and I would play it for longer than 14 days if it wasn't P2P. I need to try Aion...

Oh, and I saw no spelling errors in Ryan's post. And I hope we can get most of Umbrella into this game... it'll so be worth it in the end. You'll all love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 am

k
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 am

the game was alright, but it got a little old since I couldnt find anyone to play with. Maybe during the summer I'll be able to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 am

Austin Powers wrote:
the game was alright, but it got a little old since I couldnt find anyone to play with. Maybe during the summer I'll be able to play.

That's true... that is what got me bored of the game in the first place
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:42 am

But but!

Now you has Ryan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Am now level six. Havoc and I joined some weird guild he found. I just wanted the cape. =\

Anyway, if we get enough UC players to switch to GW, I suggest we make a guild of our own some day.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Also, I considered ranger but... I decided to go with something else.

Also considered Monks. But once again, the healing signet thing you get for free seems to work just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm

The signet works fine for healing yourself, but I personally chose the monk because they can heal their allies as well.

And most of my adventuring is done with Havoc, a necromancer. They lose health rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Too poor/Can't find GW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Should so join AFK...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next