Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Agriculture   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Username: Agriculture
Level: 11
Class: Farmer

Last edited by The Limbs of Psychosis on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am

Apparently Wesker thinks I don't play DF, despite me talking to him about their new missions, so I'm just going to go ahead and report in here so he see's this again...

It was Pengy that got accepted despite him not playing DF, Wesker, not me.

Oh and for some reason I'm prohibited from sending Wesker PM's, so I'll have to chew him out in public. I hope you don't mind, everyone.

Ok, mr L, I've been active of DF ever since I started my Agriculture character was created. OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE had to allow me privelage's to see the rest of the forum, so shouldn't it have been figured out by you that JARKI already provided me access? Did you fail to realize? Oh but hey, thanks for pointing me out specifcally in that other topic, despite the fact that Pengy has already declared the fact that he doesn't play anymore. I mean seriously, we freakin talked about the missions the day they were released.

And you've been picking me out of the crowd as the ONLY person to break the rules for months now. I don't really appreciate that. We're friends I think, so I don't really mind, but can't you at least not drag me out as the one to be picked on?

2 day ultimatum.

W
T
F
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 am

It's usually proper etiquette to NOT nag your clan leader in public. XD

And Pengy does actually play DF. Made a new character and all.

Next time, just PM it to me and ask me to PM it to him or something. Or even simpler, stop feeling like we're trying to pick on you. Just because you are involved doesn't make it about you.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:46 am

Phoebe wrote:

Ok, mr L, I've been active of DF ever since I started my Agriculture character was created. OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE had to allow me privelage's to see the rest of the forum, so shouldn't it have been figured out by you that JARKI already provided me access? Did you fail to realize? Oh but hey, thanks for pointing me out specifcally in that other topic, despite the fact that Pengy has already declared the fact that he doesn't play anymore. I mean seriously, we freakin talked about the missions the day they were released.

And you've been picking me out of the crowd as the ONLY person to break the rules for months now. I don't really appreciate that. We're friends I think, so I don't really mind, but can't you at least not drag me out as the one to be picked on?

2 day ultimatum.

W
T
F

The PM restriction was to not give Pengy any more grief, since I've been receiving complaints about PMs to him that were... Inappropriate.

You're probably not the only one who breaks the rules, but you're the only one I ever receive complaints about/from.

PMs allowed back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm still angry that you don't remember the simple conversations about DF we have Wesker D=<.

Did you also forget our plans to get married in the Caribbean!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Jarki wrote:

And Pengy does actually play DF. Made a new character and all.

If by play you mean post on the forums than yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agriculture   

Back to top Go down

Agriculture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Information Centre :: Introductions and Validations-
Jump to: