Pest02
Soldier

Number of posts : 2553

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Princess Maker 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Well, you're the singular hero of the capital city, after defeating the demon that threatened it in single combat. Personally, sneaking into a camp and killing the leader of a faction is not really hero-worthy, but I digress.

After you kill the demon, you are welcomed into the city and given a home. A year later, you are given an angel child as a gift and asked to take care of it. Being given this child is much more like a punishment, however. The child is given to you at the age of 10, and you have to raise her to an adult, age 18.

You control what the daughter does on a monthly basis, although there are two very distinct characteristics in real like that are lacking in this game.

1. After C cups, the girlís boobs no longer grow. There is a number value for how large your daughterís breasts are, and I had 250 inches as their circumference. Yes, her breasts were as round as tires. She looked good though; her bra must really pack that in. My reason for testing this is that I wanted to marry her off onto some wealthy businessman. More on this later.
2. I raised her several times from 10 to 18, and she never has a period. I just thought Iíd put that out there.

The game is rated Adult, but there is nothing really adult about it. Some of the enemies, mermaids and harpies, show breasts. There is also a cheat that shows your daughter nude. Fairies are nude too, but other than that the game has nothing to do with nudity.

There are dozens of endings, my favorite ending is where I send her off to live her life after 18, and she finds and kills Satan somehow. She then becomes Satan, or Lucifor as the game calls him. Really though, it says go into the desert and the entrance is near a lava pit but I canít freaking find him.

On number 1, I eventually had my daughter marry a young dragon, who gave me a 10,000 gold dowry, which I quickly pissed away to pay for my daughterís second rate fighting skills. I still think its odd that the eldest dragon pays me money to stare at my daughter's breast/ass, but there isn't any real explaination for that.

Princess Maker 2 link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Scientist

Number of posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Princess Maker 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

...yeah, im definitely gonna have to try this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pest02
Soldier

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Princess Maker 2   Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm

The only thing I really wanted was to beat my child.

Seriously though; She gets sick so, as a good father, I don't put her to work that day. Foolishly, I let my butler watch her but he falls asleep.

The next thing I know my daughter goes out and buys a dress that cost 5000, even though she has it.

The only thing you can do is let her rest or scold her, and neither are satisfying in that situation. I usually walk her over to the God of War and have her get pwned senseless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pest02
Soldier

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Princess Maker 2   Wed May 26, 2010 6:58 am

http://v2.lparchive.org/LetsPlay/Princess%20Maker%202/

It has all the Princess goodness, but with awkward 10 year old jokes!

King Doltan: Not playing Runescape since 2004
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Maker 2   

Back to top Go down

Princess Maker 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1