Share | 

How cruel can he be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyHop
Survivor

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: How cruel can he be?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 am

I love to do camping and sit by campfire, listen to ghost story.

One day, I went on a hiking trip alone I like to seek the nature and look for new things.

I went in deep in the jungle and seek the jungle orchid, I know it very deep in the cave under the cliff. I found the cave and enter deeper and deeper I go and deeper. took out my torch light, I shine around, thinking to myself the orchid will be there.
Suddenly I lost grip and drop into the damp ground below. I try to stand up but I had broken my sprin my ankle, limping I tried got get out...I heard foot steps coming, I begin to limp faster and faster . Begin to panic, I must find my way out fast the foot step become closer and closer, I turn around and fell on him....omg our lips met and I try to get up. He say its ok he will help me up. When I stood up my face began to turn red.

He said "Hi my name is Leslie" I looked at him "Cherry" I say softly, and try to walk to the out the cave and you know what i fell again on his arms. I got embarass suddenly "sorry", I say quickly.

Leslie extended his hand " Let me help you" with my condition I nodded my head, he give me a piggy back out and offer me to sent me home. I refuse his offer telling him bout my quest of the jungle, he reach out from his backpack and say " Is this you are looking for?" speechless I nodded my head again.

He pick a small stalk and told me that small stalk will grow up nicely,

Ok Leslie and I dated for a few month and he have to move to Canada, Its hard for me to say good bye to him because I had fell in love with him to him like wise.

For the time being we use letter cell phone and internet to keep in contact. One night I cannot sleep i know it day there so I called Leslie a lady answer the phone and I ask if i can speak to him it important the lady said to me if that so important you can tell me i am his wife. Tears began to build in my eye lashes I hung up the phone. I began to cry and ask why me then my cell rang.

I pick it up its Leslie. he said to me this

I should have to told you sooner the day I met you I am already married and I feel in love with you, as not to lead you on I have to do this move away. a short pulse he say to me "Sorry Cherry". I think to myself how cruel can he be?

My world fall apart and I threw my cell phone away(I know that is very stupid of me)

From then on I trust no one but I like someone if only he knows

Info Like is not Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How cruel can he be?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1